June 15, 2010

My Life When I Was Art.. Part 2

02-10-10
And he said..
"Did I turn you evil miss?
Did I make a beautiful killer?
Are you good at what you do miss?
At who you are and who you were?
I knew you once before
when I traveled in despair.
You feel across my door
I never knew was there,
Did I strip you of your soul miss?
Did I take what was never mine?
Are you good at what you do miss?
At walking dead and seeing blind?

04-19-10
I though about you today, under the maple tree.
Where the grass didn't grow, the shade didn't fall,
and I prayed for wisdom's breeze.
I pondered of the day, I'd stumble across an ant
Who would breathe deciet beside my feet
and roll another plant.
I feared you'd never come.
I cried you never would.
And all I had to hope for,
was the ant hill where I stood.
He'll come out once again, like when he promised we'd never part.
How could an ugly duckling rip me of my heart?
And he promised love,
promised joy, the world, his care.
He promised all these riches I never knew were there.
He carved it in so slowly.
Oh, the unknowing pain is by far the worst.
To have your veins disessembled, your heart ripped out,
never knowing you were cursed.
And he will come out again.
To show me the dark side.
Like when I was teetering on the window ledge
and he coached me back inside.
Kissed my fears, wiped my tears,
and made me feel alive.
He brought me to the elevator
Went up.
Then chucked me right outside.
He stole my soul.
He stripped me of my life.
Destroyed my mind, my world,
And handed me a knife.
I want to be the one to say...
Persuasive lies are always told with despairing eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment