May 21, 2010

My Life When I Was Art..

Puppet Master 11/25/08
You hate it, that you like it,
that I don't do what you're exspecting.
It's a mastermind of perception.
And I'm the leader of the dance.
But these strings are tangling up,
and I'm tripping on the stage.
And you're the puppet master,
controlling all the moves.
How did you get up in the curtains?
Are you crying in the shadows..
I think i felt a few.

Death Rope 10/11/08
I have that rope in my body today.
The one where one knot is tied to my heart,
and the other to my stomach.
So that with each step they wrench
farther apart.
Torturing me.
My only fear,
Which happens to be the same fear
everytime this death rope creeps apon me,
Is that today..
It will win.

Untitled 9/03/09
Whisper in my ear. How Do you hear?
How do you drown in fear?
The winds are much to strong
the clouds rain harder then your tears.

It's safe to say, You don't exist 1/28/10
And they brought out the evil in me.
The most beautiful demon one could meet.
I tore away their skin, with the caress of my hand,
kissed the lips of the damned
And bared the souls of their feet.
And they bled.
They poured out lies I begged them to tell,
Cried blood from their eyes,
and drank from my well.
Beneath the sorrow from my heart
that was stolen from me.
And past the longing for my soul
that pondered defeat.
I lived among the evil,
I never knew was there.
And it creeped of from behind me,
It stripped me cold and bare.
And I kissed the mouth of and ugly creature,
who was calling out to me.
How he slithered up and took my world
and burried it at my feet.
Should I ever love again,
i will be inclined to say
it will be my end.

Untitled 2/01/10
How many before me made you feel the way I do?
I hope you fall in love with me, So I could rip your heart out too.
Going green is the new best thing
I won't throw it in the trash.
I'll recycle all your arteries, and trade the rest for cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment